Competition for youth
On Friday January 20. januar 10.30am - 1.00pm followed by the prize ceremony, a competition for youth between 10 and 20 years of age will be held in the Concert Hall of the Danish National Academy of Music, Esbjerg.
Each competitor will play a ten minutes program on the great Marcussen organ and will be judged by a jury comprising Katrine Immerkjær Kristiansen, Denmark, Chair, Henry Fairs, United Kingdom, Karin Nelson, Sweden and Wolfgang Zerer, Germany.
The competition has two age groups: 10 - 15 years and 15 - 20 years.
A 1st Prize of DKK 3.000 will be awarded to the winners of each of the two age groups. The other competitors will receive a gift voucher for DKK 500 to the music store ”noder.dk”.
All competitors will receive a diploma.
Younger group 10 - 15 years:1.
- Johannes Wybe Meister, Denmark
- Josefine Yng, Sweden
- Frederik Friis Moesgaard, Denmark
- Martha Elisabeth Meister, Denmark
- Alexander Daniluk, Denmark
- Hans Magnus Ockelmann, Denmark
Older group 15 - 20 years:
- Benedicte Lykke Hansen, Denmark
- Astrid Glavind Carlsen, Denmark
- Jed Hughes, United Kingdom
- Seung Yeon Han, Republic of Korea
- Dameun Lee, Republic of Korea
The competition is open to the public (admission free).