Congratulations to the winners of the 1st Wadden Sea International Organ Competition!
- 1st Prize: Jiwon Seo (Korea)
- 2nd Prize: Rashaan Allwood (Canada)
- 3rd Prize: Liene Andreta Kalnciema (Latvia)
- Special prize for best interpretation of Danish works: Haelin Park
The result of the junior competition
It was a pleasure to witness the talented participants in the junior competition in the concert hall at SDMK - Danish National Academy of Music. A big thank you to all of the competitors and congratulations to the winners:
- Josefine Yng (Sweden)
- Alexander Daniluk (Denmark)
- Jed Hughes (United Kingdom)
- Seung Yeon Han (Republic of Korea)
We are happy to announce the names of the finalists in Wadden Sea International Organ Competition 2017: (In alphabetical order)
Liene Andreta Kalnciema
The final round will take place in Ribe Cathedral Saturday 21 at 3.00 pm.
Today Sunday, just before 7pm, the names of the 12 semifinalists were announced.
In alphabetical order they are:
- Rashaan Allwood, Canada
- Benjamin Bloor, UK
- Yohan Chung, Republic of Korea
- Jonas Hellesøe Nielsen, Denmark
- Liene Andreta Kalnciema, Latvia
- Jihyun Kim, Republic of Korea
- Amanda Marie Mortensen, Denmark
- Ae Shell Nam, Republic of Korea
- Haelin Park, Republic of Korea
- Abigail Rockwood, USA
- Jiwon Seo, Republic of Korea
- Nicholas Wearne, UK
The semifinalister can be heard in Church of Our Saviour, Esbjerg, on January 18 and 19 3.00pm - 6.30pm.
Posted on Sunday January 15, 2017.